Stairlift Rentals in Bowling Green, Kentucky
Should I Purchase or Rent a Stairlift in Bowling Green?
That is a question that is frequently asked, and depends on your individual circumstances. Here are some factors to consider if you are needing to choose between purchasing or renting a stairlift in Bowling Green:
- How long will I be in my current location?
- How long do I expect to need the lift?
- Will I need a chair to lift me around a curved stairwell?
- Is my loved one's medical condition chronic or temporary?
- How complicated will installation be?
Generally, Purchasing a Stairlift in Bowling Green, Rather Than Renting Makes More Economical Sense if:
- You will use the lift longer than six months
- Your home will require a custom fit (installation costs are the same for rental and purchase)
- You have a curved staircase
- You need an outdoor stair lift
- The loved one using the lift is elderly
- The illness is chronic in nature
More About Stairlifts
People have been purchasing or renting stairlifts for almost 100 years! The first stairlifts may have been used to assist polio victims with climbing stairs. The stairlifts of today offer many more options and features. From the most basic lift to custom lifts that incorporate your homes architectural style, Stairlift Company of Kentucky can deliver the stairlift that best fits your Bowling Green home. Stairlift installation, whether you purchase or rent, is handled the same way.
Call Stairlift Company of Kentucky at (888) 380-4397 for a free, no obligation consultation!